HomeServiceRecent  ProjectsDelivery servicesAbout usContactPhotos

New and existing owners of Recreational Barges have to be aware of the different licensing regulations across the EEC.

All inland waterways vessels longer than 20m now need to have a fully licensed skipper whilst in continental waterways.

We are able to provide a fully licenced and experienced skipper for almost any waterway in Europe. This can be purely to assist the owner on a new or particularly difficult waterway or indeed to act as skipper while you have the opportunity to learn to handle your new vessel. Our experience extends to advice on regulations, paperwork and the mechanical vagaries of motor barges.

Overnight mooring at the entrance to the Passchendale canal

MV Anna  30m x 5.80m moved from Parkhaven, Rotterdam to Nieuwpoort, Belgium in preparation for the trip across the channel to a new life on the River Thames

Maria V on the Albert Canal outside Antwerp waiting for the locks to open after the weekend

MV Maria V 24m x 4.8m moved from Terneuzen, Netherlands to Liege, Belgium at the start of the owners voyage further South to France.